1st Texas Realtors in Seabrook David & Simone Karstedt, Rhan Pruitt, William Machupa Jr, Nancy Estes, Matt Bradley, Lynee Johns, James Swain and Danielle Robinson for local real estate expertise in Seabrook, Texas.
No matter where your from, we all agree picking up your life and relocating to Seabrook can be daunting, even for the prepared. Add children, pets, or a deadline to begin your new job and it’s even more stressful.
The 1st Texas Realtors in Seabrook are a full-service brokerage specializing in relocation to Seabrook. We have helped many families find the best home, school, commute, and access to public parks and waterfront.
Relocating steps to Seabrook.
- Make a visit to Seabrook. Before you relocate, visit once, we recommend touring the NASA Johnson Space Center and enjoy the waterfront. You can replace the thoughts of relocating with real experience, and meet a relocation specialist.
- Make a Relocation Plan. If you decide to make the move, it is time for a Relocation Plan. The timeline and critical decision points should be written down; budget for buying or renting a home, the desired neighborhoods, schools and necessary commuting routes, and the location and proximity to friends or family that live in Seabrook, Texas. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive list of criteria to consider before relocating.
- Find a Home. Finding a home in Seabrook can be extremely challenging and, at times, frustrating. There are many people relocating to Seabrook to join the expanding natural energy sector, or moving from Houston to be near the waterfront. You can combat the competition in 3 ways. Our Home Search provides real-time MLS data. You can also Register to save custom searches and receive email alerts about new property listings. Or you can simply complete a Home Finder and we’ll present you with a list of all of the homes that match your needs.
- Find a Job in Seabrook. The unemployment rate in Seabrook is currently one of the lowest in the nation, mostly, due to the energy sector. If you are flexible about applying your particular skills, then you will almost certainly find a career before relocating to Seabrook, Texas.
- Establish yourself in Seabrook. Relocating is very rewarding, you will be presented with many new opportunities, friends and associates, but also challenged in ways not expected. Even though you might be consumed by the relocation activities of your move, take some extra time to listen to your new friends, get to know them, and learn from their experiences. Having friends in Seabrook will help you best address the issues of relocation.
- Make the most of Seabrook. Visit the NASA Johnson Space Center, and go ahead, reach across the railing and touch the Apollo 17 Command Module and think about where it has been. Enjoy some fresh bay seafood and watch the sail boats return during the sunset. You can also take the 30-minute drive to Galveston, rent a bike and ride on the seawall. Please enjoy yourself and contact us when you’re ready!